This one is not completely my innovation, I got the recipe for homemade Cheese Pudding/Cake from a friend and added flavors on my own.
This is not a very healthy dessert and would recommend only once in months. 🙂 But it tastes amazing!
My friend who made me taste the plain pudding at her place actually had frozen it enough to call a cake, since most of us are impatient to do so, lets just retain it as a pudding.
So here you go:
“Mango Cheese Pudding”
- 250 g. Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- If you take less Paneer, you could add some Amul Cheese, this was something I tried due to less Paneer and it made the consistency better
- Nestle Milkmaid
- Mango Pulp (Half a Mango or more, depends on your preference)
- Vanilla Essence
- Marie Biscuits
- Amul Butter
- Add the Mango Pulp, Paneer/Cheese, half the box of Milkmaid in Blender.
- Squeeze half a lemon or less as per taste in this mix.
- Add a few drops of Vanilla Essence as per taste in the mix.
- Blend the mix till it forms a smooth paste.
- Your pudding paste is now ready, please don’t taste right now, it would not have soaked in the flavor yet.
- Now to prepare base, take Marie biscuits and Amul and crush them to form a paste in the blender. The amount depends on the size of the vessel you would freeze this in.
- Apply the paste of Biscuits and Butter at the base of the vessel.
- Let it cool for a while, it will harden.
- Pour the pudding paste over the hardened base and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- You’ll thank me all your life but thank my friend Aditi too.
You could also try one with Grapes and Vanilla. I am going to try one with strawberry next.